Previously entitled the Law & Estate Planning Easiguide, the 14th Edition is the result of an extensive re-write. There are a number of works on the different aspects of estate planning and fiduciary services but none which combine all the components and make it accessible in one concise, combined guide for fiduciary practitioners. This publication does just that and will be updated on an annual basis by way of supplement or new edition.It is endorsed by the Fiduciary Institute of Southern Africa (FISA) as the first publication combining fiduciary matters.
Who is this relevant to?
The Estate Planning and Fiduciary Services Guide is intended as:
- a reference work for practitioners in the fiduciary services industry
- a textbook for the new fiduciary qualification to be delivered by the Centre for Financial Planning Law, University of the Free State, and
- a manual for members of the Fiduciary Institute of Southern Africa (FISA), in particular those writing the FISA examination (FPSA®).
How does it differ from the previous edition?
- All the chapters have been completely revised and updated to include new case law, new legislation as well as the latest tax rates as announced at Budget 2013.
- There are two new authors on board namely, Lee Rossini and Louis van Vuren.
- Several new sections have been included such as:
- Roleplayers and ethics in fiduciary services,
- Regulatory compliance with key legislation,
- Objectives and techniques of estate planning, and
- All the relevant forms for administration of deceased estates.
The work is divided into 6 parts which ensures a logical flow and facilitates access to information. It includes practical examples and advice, completed forms, useful techniques and strategies aimed at saving estate duty. Click here for detailed table of contents.
How to order your copy