NEDBANK CLUSTER: NEDBANK WEALTH
NEDBANK SUBDIVISION CLUSTER: WEALTH MANAGEMENT
BUSINESS UNIT: NEDGROUP TRUST
As a leading fiduciary service provider our clients know that they can count on us to provide them with the best means to continue their legacy. Apart from being renowned for our deceased estate and trust administration, will structuring and estate planning, at Nedgroup Trust we also pride ourselves on the personal relationships that we establish with all our clients. That’s because for us, “TRUST” is not just a fiduciary term, ultimately, it’s what long-term relationships and legacies are based upon.
Nedgroup Trust Limited came about in its present form as a result of the merger of Syfrets Trust Ltd, Old Mutual Trust Ltd and The Board of Executors in January 2003. The Company can however trace its history back through many mergers and acquisitions to 1834 when The South African Association for the Administration and Settlement of Estates was founded, followed shortly thereafter by The Board of Executors in 1838, both in Cape Town.
Today the Company is represented in all major centres around the country and is a part of the Nedbank/Old Mutual Group. The Company was a founder member of The Fiduciary Institute of Southern Africa (FISA) and subscribes to its Code of Conduct.
To deliver fiduciary services solutions to clients by understanding their business and needs through relationship management to achieve Nedgroup Trusts strategy.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
Managed Financial and Business Results
- Deliver banking solutions that meet client needs through understanding of client’s business and needs through relationship management.
- Demonstrate an understanding of risk parameters by managing client relationships according to credit principles.
- Improve results by tracking and analysing financial reports against agreed measures.
Managed Stakeholder Relationships
- Understand clients business and needs through proactive client relationship management according to portfolio mandate.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders through communication and networking as determined by client needs.
- Collaborate with third parties by engaging with them as guided by requirements of solutions delivered to clients.
Managed Internal Processes
- Complete tasks through planning and reviewing against set targets.
- Manage resources (time, processes and support teams) to optimize value against client expectations.
- Comply with risk standards, policies and procedures through training and development as required by group compliance framework
- Research and analyse information by using problem solving techniques to propose solutions for work challenges.
- Support the achievement of the business strategy, objectives and values by reviewing Nedbank and Business Unit Plan and ensuring delivered systems, process, services and solutions are aligned.
- Identify training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from management.
- Ensure all personal development plan activities are completed within specified timeframe.
- Share knowledge and industry trends with team and stakeholders during formal and informal interaction.
- Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes (e.g. operational processes) that will improve the functioning of stakeholders’ businesses by highlighting benefits in support of the implementation of recommendations.
Improved Processes and Culture
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy (e.g.. Green Strategy).
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
LLB / BCom and CFP
Fiduciary Institute of South Africa (FISA)
2-3 years in a relationship management / business development within the Fiduciary Services environment.
Remuneration will be market-related and commensurate with experience.
Please send your CV to Refilwe Falatsi on email@example.com.
To download the job description in PDF – click here.