Experienced estates administrator is required to support our Johannesburg office.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Administer deceased estates – independently process deceased estates, from the reporting stage to file closure, and do so within regulatory guidelines.
- Produce 7 milestones a month (Liquidation Accounts and an average of three closures)
- Identify risky estates and potential problems early in the administration process
- Ability to assess the cash flow needs of the estate
- Have the ability to independently draft L&D Accounts, Final Distribution Statements and
Cash Reconciliation Statements
Behavioural competencies and soft skills
- Have excellent client service and communication skills – ensure that the executors, beneficiaries, creditors, debtors and other stakeholders of the estate are kept informed of the progress.
- Have the ability to work within a high-volume environment with durations and quality being the focus.
Qualifications, technical knowledge and experience
- Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience within a professional deceased estates administration environment.
- Legal, fiduciary or trust background is essential.
- Be computer literate.
- Having knowledge of Legalease would be an advantage.
- Matric Certificate
- Appropriate qualification or Deceased Estates Diploma would be an advantage
All CVs to be sent through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the job description in PDF format here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com