We require an experienced Deceased Estates Administrator for our Johannesburg office.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Administer deceased Estates – independently process deceased Estates from the reporting stage to file closure, and to do so within regulatory guidelines.
- Generate milestones of LE/LAs, Liquidation and Distribution Accounts.
- Facilitate closures independently and within the business timelines.
- Identify risk in the Estates and potential difficulties early in the Administration process.
- Seek solutions and take the necessary next steps / escalate to management when required.
- Assess the cash flow needs of the Estate.
- Understand and ensure that their individual targets are achieved in order for the business targets to be met.
Behavioural competencies and soft skills:
- Excellent Client service and communication skills – ensuring that the Executors, Beneficiaries, creditors, debtors, and other stakeholders of the Estate are kept informed on the progress.
- Ability to work within a high-volume environment with deadlines and quality being the focus.
- Ability to work well in a team and be prepared to share knowledge and experience within the team.
- Good time management, problem solving and admin skills – in order to handle a portfolio of Estates.
Qualifications, technical knowledge and experience:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in independently managing a portfolio of Estates within a professional Deceased Estates Administration environment.
- Legal, Fiduciary or Trust background is essential.
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of Legalease would be an advantage.
- Matric certificate.
- Appropriate qualification or Deceased Estates Diploma would be an advantage.
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on our WhatsApp number 079 323 5230.
Download the job specification in PDF format here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com