Fiduciary Administrator – Cape Town Southern Suburbs
- Legal qualification (LLB, para-legal or legal studies qualification) and/or relevant experience
- Please note that we are unable to offer the position of candidate attorney and employment with us will not serve as such for admission as an Attorney
- Membership to FISA is a prerequisite, or successful application for membership to FISA upon successful application and appointment
The duties of the Employee as a Fiduciary Administrator shall be such duties as may be ordinarily be required of a Fiduciary and include but shall not be limited to:
- General trust administration
- Liaising with clients / trustees, arranging and attending at trustee meetings
- Attending to general administration of the trusts including preparation of minutes / agendas for trustee meetings and preparation of meeting packs
- Working in close liaison with the responsible director
- Ongoing capturing of documentation / file notes onto the files / systems
- Liaison with the Master of the High Court, SARS and service providers
- Drafting of minutes, agendas, resolutions, amendments to Trust Deeds, appointment of trustees, billing and debtors, time recording, diary management, completion of documentation, FICA maintenance on all files
- Drafting of Wills and other Testamentary Writing
- Drafting of Trust Deeds, Deeds of Amendment and related Trust Documentation
- Drafting of commercial agreements and documents related to Trust Administration including loan, lease and sale agreements
- The administration of deceased estates.
- The Employee is to report to Alfred Bester and Charles Evison, Directors.
- The Employee’s salary will be commensurate with their experience, qualifications and
Click here to download the job description in PDF format.
Full CV with qualifications, Identity Document copy as well as all relevant industry work experience to be included, to be sent by email to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org