PURPOSE OF JOB
Provide complete administrative support to enable the Fiduciary specialists to implement and administer estate planning solutions and services for high net worth clients, including trust administration.
Citadel clients and leads, Wealth Advisors and Assistants, Fiduciary Specialists and Assistants, Managing Director, Citadel Fiduciary
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Matric and minimum 8 (eight) years’ practical experience in administration, preferably in the legal or fiduciary field.
- The knowledge and experience to attain a FISA certification of Trust Administrator or Senior Trust Administrator or a relevant tertiary qualification /certificate will be an added advantage.
- All aspects relating to estate planning for high net worth individuals, including Wills and trust administration and governance processes.
- Keep abreast of current trends and changes in the laws affecting estate planning and the industry, locally and to some extent internationally.
- Fiduciary and other local compliance requirements (Master of the High Court, SARS, FICA, FAIS, FATCA, and exchange control).
- Preferably bi-lingual (English and Afrikaans)
- Good organisational skills and time management ability
- Professional and confident communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail and good data management
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment and set priorities
- Client relationship and service-orientated attitude
- Honesty, integrity, accountability and responsibility of the highest order
- Interpersonal understanding and empathy
- Intent on a career in the fiduciary industry
STRATEGIC BUSINESS DELIVERABLES
General administration practice management
- Proactively manage files by following up with clients regarding signature of Wills, trust documents and all issues relating to estate planning as well as assisting with reporting to clients on progress.
- Diary management
- Bill in line with the fiduciary services model
Compliance and data integrity and security
- Fiduciary and other FICA compliance and FAIS compliance on trust bank accounts.
- Compliance with all processes, including all measures to protect data security and combat fraud.
- AGM preparation: arrange, meeting pack.
- Efficiently manage trust bank accounts
- Prepare basic trust documents
- Financial statements and tax returns
- Liaise with the Master’s office and following up on documents to ensure quick turnaround.
Applications to be sent to : email@example.com
Click here to download the job description.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org