A professional firm of Fiduciary & Financial Advisors has vacancies in its Deceased Estates Division to employ individuals in their La Lucia, Durban & Greenside, Johannesburg offices.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Administer deceased estates – independently process deceased estates, from the reporting stage to file closure, and do so within regulatory guidelines.
- Explain the deceased estates administration process to the heirs and manage their expectations; by regular and ongoing communication/meetings.
- Conduct meetings with clients, responding to clients queries and complaints
- Identify potential problems early in the administration process
- Ability to assess the cash flow needs of the estate
- Have the ability to independently draft L&D Accounts, Final Distribution Statements and
- Cash Reconciliation Statements
- Responding to Masters Office, SARS, Creditors, Heirs, Beneficiaries and other interested parties queries and concerns
- Finalise estates within the shortest possible time to maximise income by making use of statistical progress report.
- Drafting of Wills
- Estate Planning & a knowledge tax
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Deceased Estate Administrator
- Working experience of Legalease
- Computer literate – Legalease | Microsoft Office
Send your CV together with your qualifications to: Prof. Dilip Garach – email@example.com
Download the job description in PDF format here.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org