Department & Region: Retail Affluent : Sanlam Trust : Port Elizabeth
Closing Date: 31 March 2023 before 12h00
Start Date: 1 May / June 2023
Outputs / Core Tasks
- Independent administration of complex deceased estates in terms of relevant legislation
- Interpretation of wills.
- Communication with clients, intermediaries and various stakeholders.
- Servicing high profile clients.
- Providing leads to intermediaries.
- Problem solving and accountability a necessity.
- Management, training and guidance of Estate Administrator Assistants.
- Manage own work flow and meet targets
- Grade 12
- Estate & Trust Diploma will be a strong recommendation.
- Relevant Financial or Legal qualification will be an advantage.
- At least 10 years estate administration experience, including administration of more complex estates.
- Knowledge of appropriate legislation linked to estate administration.
- Knowledge of income tax, CGT, VAT and estate duty.
- Computer skills (MS Word & MS Excel)
- Decision quality
- Manages complexity
- Analytical thinking
- Plans and aligns
- Drives results
- Being resilient
Process for applying
- Make sure that the following information is updated:
- Previous Employers and Duties
- It is compulsory to complete the above information. Applications that do not meet this requirement will automatically be disqualified.
Online Application link
To apply for this job please visit careers.sanlamcloud.co.za.