- Trust and estate administration
- Client manager – individuals
LEVEL OF EDUCATION
- Preferably H Dip Tax
- Have at least 3 – 5 years’ experience and ideally is an admitted attorney with sound working knowledge of Trusts and Trust Administration, and of the Administration of Estates
- Good working knowledge of the Trust Property Control Act and the Administration of Estates Act
- Knowledge of the relevant South African Tax laws
- Good computer skills in particular Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fluency and proficiency in English is essential
REQUIREMENTS OF POSITION
- Professional and independent trusteeship
- Drafting and establishing South African trust deeds, i.e. inter vivos trusts and charitable trusts and other philanthropic structures in South Africa in accordance with relevant legislation, regulations and best practice
- Review of existing trusts
- Trust administration
- Estate Planning and drafting of Wills
- Administration of Estates
- Attending to the compliance requirements of the Master of the High Court, SARS and other compliance requirements e.g. tax returns, FICA, FAIS and FATCA
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with clients
- Member of FISA and STEP
- Asset management experience or exposure thereto
- Financial planning
- Knowledge and experience of compliance
- Client interface at all levels
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise in response to changing workloads
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Ability to work as member of a team
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
As soon as possible.
Depending on qualification and experience.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the position, please email your CV to Brett@graaffs.co.za by no later than 31 March 2019.
Download the job description in PDF format – click here.
To apply for this job email your details to Brett@graaffs.co.za