MMI Holdings Limited (MMI) is a South African based financial services group listed on the South African stock exchange, the JSE. The core businesses of MMI are long and short-term insurance, asset management, savings, investment, health care administration and employee benefits. These product and service solutions are provided to all market segments through operating brands Metropolitan and Momentum.
Responsible for the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of trusts, while maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing clients and ensuring that all transactions are properly authorised and recorded.
The applicant should meet these requirements
- Strong service orientation;
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills;
- Deadline driven;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritise workload;
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written;
- MS office essential;
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity on both an individual and corporate basis.
Responsibilities and work outputs
- Taking on of new trust clients and opening files;
- Drafting of documents, e.g. trustee resolutions and minutes of meetings;
- Liaising with third parties including the Master of the High Court, SARS, accountants and tax practitioners;
- Collation of documents for submission to SARS and the Master of the High Court; •
- Keeping of records of activities on trusts;
- Arranging payments and distributions;
- Managing trust bank accounts.
- Adhering to Principles and Values;
- Following Instructions and Procedures;
- Planning and Organising;
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations.
Experience and Qualifications
- A relevant tertiary qualification, with preference being given to relevant trust administration experience.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in trust administration.
Should you be interested in applying for this position please click on apply, for any enquiries please contact:
Name: Jane Mohula
Tel: 012 673 7639
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of application please note that your application has been unsuccessful.
Click here to download the job specification in PDF format.