You stay abreast of the developments in the fiduciary industry and keep your knowledge and skills current. You are up to date with the latest available investment options, and ensure that assets are invested to the beneficiaries’ advantage. You have good people skills, can build relationships and apply effective planning and organisation to meet customer needs in a pressurised environment. If this sounds like you and you would like to work in a leading financial services group with regional and international expertise, then Absa Trusts in Pretoria has a great opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Trust Services Manager, to manage a team of trust officers responsible for the administration of trusts, agencies, curatorships and employee beneficiary funds, in accordance with the Trust Mandate for optimal benefit of beneficiaries, ensuring that all assets are properly and timeously invested, insured and administered within the legislative parameters.
Education and Experience Required
- One of the following qualifications:
- NQF level 6: relevant B Degree, or
- Advanced Estate and Trust Diploma, or
- LEAD Certificate, or
- Certificate in Advanced Trust Law
- FAIS accreditation: FSP Regulatory Exam for FSP representatives
- Four years’ experience in the fiduciary environment, and
- Two years’ experience with people management
- Working with people
- Planning and organising
- Adhering to principles and values
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Deciding and initiating action
- Coping with pressure and setbacks
- Relating and networking
The appointment will be made in line with the Divisional Employment equity strategy.
To view the role and apply please visit our careers page: www.absa.co.za/careers
(Search for Keyword 90145813)
Download job spec in PDF format here.