- This event has passed.
FISA Conference 2017
August 24 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Registration for the 7th Annual FISA Conference is open until 18 August 2017. The Registration fee is R1,800 for all FPI, STEP, and SAIT members. The registration fee for non-members is R1,995.
Confirmed speakers include:
1) Mr Jan Coetsee, Senior Manager at PWC, on whereto from here with the new Sec 7C
2) Prof Bradley Smith, UFS, on trust law and matrimonial property law – certainties and obscurities
3) Prof Piet Naudé, Director of the University of Stellenbosch Business School, on Ethics
4) Mr Mathys du Preez, Head of Sanlam’s Retail Affluent Distribution in Namibia, on cross-border planning in Southern Africa
5) Mr Oliver Phipps, Head of international Private Client Operations at Lester Aldridge Solicitors in the UK, on multi-jurisdictional estate planning and administration
6) Mr Gordon Stuart, Managing Director: Trust and Fiduciary of Salamanca Group in Mauritius
7) Prof Willie van der Westhuizen on Trustee conflicts of interest
For more information click here.