STEP South Africa Conference 2023 – Advising clients in a world in disarray
Join some of the leading lights in the trust and estate industry at the STEP South Africa Conference in Johannesburg on 17-18 April at the Sandton Convention Centre. With an agenda focusing on providing advice in a world seemingly in total disarray, this event will provide you with two days of topical, in-depth content.
The conference will also feature two highly acclaimed political commentators on South African and African affairs in Ferial Haffajee and Tony Leon, as well as a talk on the effect of a recent tax case in the UK on South Africans and their tax residency, and an update of Financial Markets in 2023.
The agenda will include:
- Russian Sanctions – the effect on the South African advisor
- Important changes in the regulation and compliance of trusts and trust taxation reporting
- The Ukraine War and its effect on international affairs
- Oppenheimer v HMRC – South Africans and their tax residency
- Trusts and Africa – the good, the bad and the ugly
- And much more!
Register by 28 February to save 10% with our early bird rate. To register and view the full agenda and list of expert speakers please visit our website here.
Register and learn more here.