The Government Printing Works (GPW) suffered an IT systems crash for the second time in less than a year and the web based editions of Legal Gazettes A and B are not available. The Gazettes are published, however, and deceased estate advertisements under sections 29 and 35 of the Administration of Estates Act, 66 of 1965 can be placed. The GPW has communicated a manual process for deceased estate advertisements to be used in the meantime. Click here for a self-service manual from last year that has been circulated again.
This process is:
- Click here for a quote to use for all your estate notices. This quote can be used repeatedly until the “GPW” system is running again.
- You need to fill in the date, contact person, name of the customer, and estate name and surname on the quote.
- You can print, fill in the information and scan the quote.
- You can use your (own) reference as the quotation does not have a number.
- Submit your request for publication to email@example.com by sending one e-mail with the following four attachments:
- Proof of payment
- Electronic form – Please don’t scan or change the format of the form. Choose the appropriate form (J187 or J193). Click here for the forms.
- Consent for processing of personal information – form 4. Click here for form 4.
- Please do not submit more than one electronic form per e-mail.