Each FISA member has to renew membership annually. To comply with this, you must do the following before 31 March 2022:
- Pay your annual FISA membership fee.
- If the payment reflects in FISA’s bank account by 31 March 2022, the early bird amount payable is R3 525 (R1 762 for candidate members).
- From 1 April the fee reverts to the full fee of R3 710 (R1 855 for candidate members).
- Personalised membership fee invoices were emailed to every member in the last week of January and the first two weeks of February.
- If you did not receive your invoice, please email Barbara at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a duplicate. Please use subject line: PLEASE SEND ME A DUPLICATE MEMBERSHIP FEE INVOICE.
- Complete the online questionnaire by clicking “Yes” in the personalised email sent to you every week since the middle of February.
- If you do not receive these emails, please send an email to Linda at FISA on email@example.com. Please use subject line: I DID NOT RECEIVE MY EMAIL TO COMPLETE MY ONLINE QUESTIONNAIRE.
Once we have evaluated your answers and confirmed your fit and proper status, and verified that your membership fee reflects in the FISA bank account, you will receive an email with a link where you can print, or download and save, your membership certificate for 2022.