Annual General Meeting
March 27 @ 12:00 am - 3:00 pm
In accordance with the provisions of clause 17.2 of the Constitution, notice is hereby given that the 85th Annual General Meeting of the Fiduciary Institute of Southern Africa, to be held in Cape Town.
- Notice convening the meeting and welcome;
- Approval of the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 15 March 2017;
- Receiving, considering and approving the accounts for the past year, and the report of the Institute’s auditor;
- Receiving, considering and approving the annual report of the Council on the business of the Institute;
- Confirming the appointment of the auditors;
- Declaring the result of the election of Councillors held in accordance with the provisions of paragraphs 8 and 15 of the FISA Constitution, and paragraph 6 of the Regulations for Regional Committees; and
- No notice was given of any other matter for discussion.
Refreshments will be served from 11:45 and the meeting will be followed by a lunch for all attending members.