Chief Master’s Directives
- Click here to download the Chief Master’s Directive – No. 2 of 2017: Several matters in connection with Administrative Trusts
- Click here to download Chief Master’s Directive – No 4 of 2016: Dealing with an increase in the amounts allowed for Postages and Petties. This increase is effective from 1st October 2016.
- Click here to download Chief Master’s Directive – No 3 of 2016: Deceased Estates – Dealing with an executor’s application for a discharge.
- Click here to download Chief Master’s Directive – Nr 2 of 2016: Deceased Estates – Dealing with Estate Duty.
- Click here to visit The Master of the High Court page on the Department of Justice and Constitutional Development website in order to download a variety of Chief Master’s Directives.
- Guide to the ITR12 Return for Deceased Estates
- Tax and Deceased Estates
- Estate Duty
- How do I declare Estate Duty?
- Completion Guide for Executors
- Process for SARS Estate Duty payments
- Preservation Funds
- SARS Processing Centres
- Change of Banking Details – External Policy
- 79951 Proclamation No 51 GG35687 TAAct Impl 14 Sept 2012
- ABSA National Deceased Estates – 2016 Structure and Contact Details
- FNB Deceased Estates – Contact Details
Financial Intelligence Centre
Master of the High Court
- Acceptance Auditor or Accountant eForm
- Acceptance of Trust as Executor
- Acceptance Trustee eForm
- Beneficiaries Declaration eForm
- Guardians Fund Requirements for EFT Deposit
- Guardians Fund Requirements to Make Cheque Deposit
- List of Jurisdictions (Masters Offices) August 2015
- Master of the High Court – link to their website
- Master of the High Court Grahamstown – Contact Details
- Master of the High Court Johannesburg (Jurisdiction) August 2015
- Master of the High Court Nelspruit (Jurisdiction) August 2015
- Master of the High Court Port Elizabeth – Contact Details
- Notice in terms of Section 75 Government Printer (J295) Curatorships
- Registration of Trusts with SARS
- Trust Registration and Amendment eForm
- Undertaking and Acceptance by Executor