The Woodmead, Johannesburg branch of Sentinel International Advisory Services has a vacancy for an experienced senior Trust Administrator & Team Leader in its Trustee department.
The suitable candidate will have the following attributes/technical skills:
Minimum Level of Education
Legal/Secretarial Diploma with 5 years’ experience
Preferable Level of Education
Three years’ with a legal firm or other similar professional service provider e.g. Trust Company ideally trust administration
- Knowledge of drafting of wills; Trust Property Control Act
- Good computer skills in particular Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent administrative and typing skills in particular; convening of meetings; agenda preparation; minute taking and wills drafting
- Fluency and proficiency in English and Afrikaans
- Client interface at all levels
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise in response to changing workloads – most times under pressure
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Ability to function confidently and efficiently as a team leader of our trust administrators
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Good telephone manner
- Commencement Date As soon as possible
- Salary Commensurate with experience
If you definitely meet the above requirements and are looking to work with a great team, kindly contact Irene du Plessis on email@example.com.
Download the job description in PDF format.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org