FISA welcomes article contributions from members, which we can assist in getting published, although there is no guarantee of publication. The following strict guidelines apply:
• Articles must relate to topical issues/legislation/court cases in the fiduciary industry
• Word count – 750 words (or 1,200 words for more technical articles)
• No footnotes allowed (rather bring the citation into the body of the article)
• Please use plain English, with no jargon
• No promotion of your brand or product
• The article will be edited and approved/rejected by FISA’s editorial committee
• Please provide your designation and company name. The byline will include the words “FISA member” and/or “FPSA®”
• You need to supply a professional, high-resolution head and shoulders image of minimum 2 MB in size.
Submissions can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.