The national manager of ABSA Bank Retail Deceased Estates, Ms Faith Manjoro, has reached out to FISA in order to improve contact and processes relating to the bank accounts of deceased persons. A series of contact sessions will take place in major centres, where FISA members can visit the ABSA Retail Deceased Estates department to improve service and co-operation.
The sessions will be held on the following dates:
- Pretoria – 14 September 2022
- Johannesburg – 15 September 2022
- Bloemfontein – 19 September 2022
- Durban – 21 September 2022
- Cape Town – 22 September 2022
FISA members who would like to attend the sessions can send an email to Linda Cahill on firstname.lastname@example.org, containing the following information:
- Subject: ABSA DECEASED ESTATES SITE VISIT
- Your name and surname
- Your FISA member number
- Email address you want to be contacted on in this regard
- The session that you want to attend.