As an institute furthering the interests of fiduciary professionals, FISA is advertising in various publications (online and hard copy) read i.a. by financial planners, lawyers and accountants. We would like to showcase the expertise of our members through editorial, as a way of complementing the advertising. Given the nature of the publications, the articles would be technical, whether they contain legal, tax or other specialist content.
- Articles should be between 1200 and 1500 words (maximum 2000 words)
- Please use plain language.
- Footnotes should be avoided. Case references, for instance, should be incorporated into the text itself.
- Please provide your name, title, qualifications and a colour head-and-shoulders photograph (high resolution i.e. 2-3 MB in size)
- Please note that most publications will publish your professional work title and FISA membership; some however will only publish your company name. Obviously as FISA we are keen to get our name associated with the article wherever possible.
Please send articles to Aaron Roup, FISA Secretary, on email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The chairperson, CEO, and FISA’s PR will review the copy and suggest edits if necessary.
Your efforts in this regard will be highly appreciated. We believe it is important for FISA to demonstrate thought leadership in the fiduciary industry.