O’Hagan Attorneys require the services of an independent trustee to act as a co-trustee in three trusts.
We are looking for a co-trustee to act together with us on three family trusts. The candidate must have experience in trust administration and must be proficient in laws applicable to the taxation of trusts and distributions to beneficiaries worldwide. Candidates must live within South Africa.
The suitable candidate will have the following attributes/technical skills:
Minimum Level of Education
Preferable Level of Education
FISA or STEP membership
Minimum three years with a fiduciary services company or similar professional service provider
Fully proficient in English
- In depth knowledge of taxation of trusts and beneficiaries to trusts
- Knowledge of tax avoidance and how to legally minimize tax liability.
- Knowledge of trust law with a comprehensive understanding of the trust law system in South Africa
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Patience and attention to detail.
- Ability to explain complex legal concepts in a simple and understandable way.
As soon as possible.
Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Should you fit the above skill set please submit your CV to Sharon O’Hagan on email@example.com
Should you not receive a response by 10 March 2023, your application did not meet our requirements.